Chelsea, MAPhone: 617-884-8302
Boston, MAPhone: 617-724-3874
About Hemal Sampat, MD
- Adult & Pediatrics
- Gujarati, Hindi
Chelsea HealthCare Center: Urgent Care
151 Everett Ave.
Chelsea, MA 02150
Mass General Medicine Unit
55 Fruit St.
Boston, MA 02114
- MD, University of Maryland School of Medicine
- Residency, Penn State Hershey Medical Center
American Board Certifications
- Internal Medicine, American Board of Internal Medicine
- Pediatrics, American Board of Pediatrics
Accepted Insurance Plans
- Aetna Health Inc.
- Beech Street
- Blue Cross Blue Shield - Blue Care 65
- Blue Cross Blue Shield - Indemnity
- Blue Cross Blue Shield - Managed Care
- Blue Cross Blue Shield - Partners Plus
- BMC HealthNet Mass Health MCO/ACO
- Cigna (PAL #'s)
- Commonwealth Care Alliance
- Fallon Community HealthCare
- Great-West Healthcare (formally One Health Plan)
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Plan - ACD
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Plan - PBO
- Health Care Value Management (HCVM)
- Humana/Choice Care PPO
- Maine Community Health Options (MCHO)
- Mass General Brigham Health Plan - ACD
- Mass General Brigham Health Plan - PBO
- Medicare - ACD
- Medicare ACO - ACD
- Medicare ACO - PBO
- OSW - Maine
- OSW - New Hampshire
- OSW - New York
- OSW - Rhode Island
- OSW - Vermont
- Private Health Care Systems (PHCS)
- Railroad Medicare
- Railroad Medicare - ACD
- Senior Whole Health
- Tufts Health Plan
- United Healthcare (non-HMO) - ACD
- United Healthcare (non-HMO) - PBO
- Well Sense Pediatrics
Note: This provider may accept more insurance plans than shown; please call the practice to find out if your plan is accepted.
Sampat, H. N., Berger, R., Manian, F. A. The Hospitalist 2017; 21(12), 28-33.
Sampat, H. N., McAllister, B. P., Gaines, D., Ostrov, B. J Clin Rheumatol. 2016; 22(2), 82-85.
Sampat, H. N., Brandão, L., Tamburro, R., Kees-Folts, D., Dandekar, S. Clin Pediatr (Phila) 2016; 55(3), 294-297.
Sampat, H. N. "Medicaid made the American dream possible for me." STAT News. 8/8/2017. Available online: https://www.statnews.com/2017/08/08/medicaid-health-care-public-assistance/
Sampat, H. N. “Fratricide.” Hektoen Int 2016; 8(1).
Sampat, H. N., “The Broker: Success in reaching a difficult patient.” The New Physician 2011; 60(1), 31-32.
Sampat, H. N., Thomas, N. J., Spear, D., Ceneviva, G., Kunselman, A., Tamburro, R. F. Risk factors for catheter-associated urinary tract infections in critically ill children. 8th World Cong on Ped Intens and Crit Care. 6/2016
Sampat, H., Brandão, L., Lucking, S., Kees-Folts, D., Wassner, S., Arsiwala, S., Dandekar, S., McGregor, L. Heparin-induced thrombocytopenia in a child with post-streptococcal glomerulonephritis. 44th Crit Care Cong. 1/2015.
Sampat, H. N., McAllister, B. Terminal ileitis as a presenting sign of Henoch-Schönlein purpura in an adult. Amer Acad Ped Nat'l Conf. 10/2014.
Sampat, H. “A five-year-old feeling sick for 3-4 weeks.” Controversies and Hot Topics in Emergency Medicine. Penn State Coll of Med. 4/2013.
Sampat H. “High Frequency Oscillatory Ventilation: What Is It? Does It Work?” Dept of Med Grand Rounds. Penn State M S Hershey Med Ctr. 4/2013.
Secure online access to your health information whenever you need it. Check appointments, communicate with your provider and pay bills online 24/7.
#1 Research Hospital in America
Mass General is the #1 hospital in New England based on U.S. News & World Report Best Hospitals for 2022-2023.
Reviews: Comments and Ratings