David Dredge, MD, and Danielle Pier, MD, are leading the next generation of trainees, fostering their careers through evidence-based education. The roles as clinician teachers recognize the importance of education in moving both the field and trainees' careers forward.
Departments, Centers, & Programs:
15 Parkman Street
Boston, MA 02114-3117
Cooley Dickinson Medical Group
22 Atwood Drive
Northampton, MA 01060
- MD, UMASS School of Medicine
- MD, University of Massachusetts Medical School
- Residency, Baystate Medical Center
- Residency, Brigham and Women's/Massachusetts General Hospital
- Residency, Massachusetts General Hospital
American Board Certifications
- Neurology with Special Qualifications in Child Neurology, American Board of Psychiatry and Neurology
- Neurology With Child Neurology, Unknown Board
Accepted Insurance Plans
Note: This provider may accept more insurance plans than shown; please call the practice to find out if your plan is accepted.
Dredge DC, Krishnamoorthy KS. Neonatal Meningitis. eMedicine from WebMD. Updated September 7, 2012. Available at: http://emedicine.medscape.com/article/1176960-overview
Dredge DC, Parsons EC, Carter LP, Staley KJ. Anticonvulsant hypersensitivity syndrome treated with intravenous immunoglobulin. Pediatric Neurology 2010; 43: 65-69.