Departments, Centers, & Programs:
55 Fruit Street
Boston, MA 02114-2696
- MD, Texas Tech University School of Medicine
- Residency, Duke University Medical Center
- Fellowship, Dana Farber Cancer Institute
American Board Certifications
- Internal Medicine, American Board of Internal Medicine
- Medical Oncology, American Board of Internal Medicine
Accepted Insurance Plans
Note: This provider may accept more insurance plans than shown; please call the practice to find out if your plan is accepted.
Dr. Nipp's research platform consists of studies interfacing between palliative care, geriatric oncology, and health services research. His research goal is to improve the quality of life and care for patients with cancer and their family.
Dr. Nipp is interested in developing models of health care delivery to improve patients’ quality of life, address their symptom burden, and to promote patient-centered decision-making.
Dr. Nipp's future goals are to continue to develop innovative interventions to enhance the quality of life, prognostic understanding, patient-centered decision-making, and overall care of patients with cancer throughout their illness trajectory.