Departments, Centers, & Programs:
55 Fruit Street
Boston, MA 02114-2696
- MD, Sackler School of Medicine
- Residency, Allegheny General Hospital
- Fellowship, Emory University School of Medicine
American Board Certifications
- Medical Oncology, American Board of Internal Medicine
- Internal Medicine, American Board of Internal Medicine
- Hematology, American Board of Internal Medicine
Accepted Insurance Plans
Note: This provider may accept more insurance plans than shown; please call the practice to find out if your plan is accepted.
Dr. DeFilipp actively involved in translational and clinical research initiatives to improve outcomes for patients undergoing autologous and allogeneic hematopoietic cell transplantation. He serves as principal investigator on multiple clinical trials for the Blood and Marrow Transplant Program at Massachusetts General Hospital.