Zachariah DeFilipp, MD
Zachariah DeFilipp, MD
Assistant Professor of Medicine, Harvard Medical School
Boston, MAPhone: 617-726-5130
About Zachariah DeFilipp, MD
Dr. DeFilipp received his medical degree from Tel Aviv University's Sackler School of Medicine in 2010. Following his internship and residency in internal medicine at the Western Pennsylvania Allegheny Health System in Pittsburgh, PA, he completed his fellowship in hematology and medical oncology at the Winship Cancer Institute of Emory University in Atlanta, GA. In 2016, Dr. DeFilipp joined the Blood and Marrow Transplant Program at the Massachusetts General Hospital Cancer Center.
Mass General Cancer Center: Hematology Oncology
55 Fruit St.
Boston, MA 02114
- MD, Sackler School of Medicine
- Residency, Allegheny General Hospital
- Fellowship, Emory University School of Medicine
American Board Certifications
- Hematology, American Board of Internal Medicine
- Internal Medicine, American Board of Internal Medicine
- Medical Oncology, American Board of Internal Medicine
Accepted Insurance Plans
- Aetna Health Inc.
- Beech Street
- Blue Cross Blue Shield - Blue Care 65
- Blue Cross Blue Shield - Indemnity
- Blue Cross Blue Shield - Managed Care
- Blue Cross Blue Shield - Partners Plus
- BMC HealthNet Mass Health MCO/ACO
- Cigna (PAL #'s)
- Commonwealth Care Alliance
- Fallon Community HealthCare
- Great-West Healthcare (formally One Health Plan)
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Plan - ACD
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Plan - PBO
- Health Care Value Management (HCVM)
- Humana/Choice Care PPO
- Maine Community Health Options (MCHO)
- Mass General Brigham Health Plan - ACD
- Mass General Brigham Health Plan - PBO
- Medicare - ACD
- Medicare ACO - ACD
- Medicare ACO - PBO
- OSW - Maine
- OSW - New Hampshire
- OSW - Rhode Island
- OSW - Vermont
- Private Health Care Systems (PHCS)
- Railroad Medicare
- Railroad Medicare - ACD
- Senior Whole Health
- Tufts Health Plan
- United Healthcare (non-HMO) - ACD
- United Healthcare (non-HMO) - PBO
- Well Sense
- Well Sense Pediatrics
Note: This provider may accept more insurance plans than shown; please call the practice to find out if your plan is accepted.
Dr. DeFilipp actively involved in translational and clinical research initiatives to improve outcomes for patients undergoing autologous and allogeneic hematopoietic cell transplantation. He serves as principal investigator on multiple clinical trials for the Blood and Marrow Transplant Program at Massachusetts General Hospital.
Secure online access to your health information whenever you need it. Check appointments, communicate with your provider and pay bills online 24/7.
#1 Research Hospital in America
Mass General is the #1 hospital in New England based U.S. News & World Report Best Hospitals for 2022-2023.
Reviews: Comments and Ratings