Nathan Jowett, MD, PhD
Nathan Jowett, MD, PhD
Physician and Surgeon
Harvard Medical School Assistant Professor of Otolaryngology Head and Neck Surgery
Boston, MAPhone: 617-573-3187
About Nathan Jowett, MD, PhD
Dr. Nate Jowett is a fellowship-trained head and neck surgeon specializing in facial plastic and reconstructive surgery. His clinical focus centers on management of patients with sensory and motor deficits of the head and neck arising from dysfunction of the facial nerve, trigeminal nerve, recurrent laryngeal nerve, accessory nerve, or hypoglossal nerve. Conditions he treats include facial palsy (e.g. Bell’s palsy), trigeminal anesthesia, neurotrophic keratopathy, and vocal fold paralysis.
Dr. Jowett offers a broad spectrum of medical and surgical procedures for patients with facial paralysis. He also offers state-of-the-art surgical approaches to restore sensation in patients with loss of facial, corneal, and laryngeal sensation, and to restore motor function in patients with recurrent laryngeal nerve, accessory nerve, and hypoglossal nerve dysfunction.
- Accessory Nerve Palsy
- Facial Palsy (Bell?s palsy)
- Facial Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery
- Hypoglossal Nerve Palsy
- Neurotrophic Keratopathy
- Recurrent Laryngeal Nerve Palsy (vocal fold paralysis)
- Trigeminal Anesthesia
- French, German
Mass. Eye and Ear
243 Charles St.
Boston, MA 02114
- Residency, McGill University Health Center
- Fellowship, Massachusetts Eye and Ear***
- Fellowship, University Krankenhaus Eppendorf
American Board Certifications
- Facial Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery, American Board of Facial Plastic & Reconstructive Surg
- Otolaryngology-Head and Neck Surgery, The Royal College of Physicians and Surgeons of Canada
Accepted Insurance Plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield - Blue Care 65
- Blue Cross Blue Shield - Indemnity
- Blue Cross Blue Shield - Managed Care
- Blue Cross Blue Shield - Partners Plus
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Plan - other
- Medicare ACO - ACD
- Medicare ACO - PBO
- Tufts Health Plan
Note: This provider may accept more insurance plans than shown; please call the practice to find out if your plan is accepted.
Secure online access to your health information whenever you need it. Check appointments, communicate with your provider and pay bills online 24/7.
#1 Research Hospital in America
Mass General is the #1 hospital in New England based U.S. News & World Report Best Hospitals for 2022-2023.
Reviews: Comments and Ratings