Departments, Centers, & Programs:
Waltham: Mass General Waltham
Orthopaedics at Mass General Waltham
52 Second Avenue Building 52, Suite 1150
Waltham, MA 02451
Newton Wellesley Hospital Ambulatory Care Center
159 Wells Ave
Newton, MA 02459
Spaulding Rehabilitation Hospital
300 First Avenue
Charlestown, MA 02129-3109
- DO, University of New England College of Osteopathic Medicine
- Residency, McGaw Medical Center of Northwestern University
- Residency, Rehabilitation Institute of Chicago
- Fellowship, University of Utah Hospital
- Fellowship, University of Utah Hospitals and Clinics
- Fellowship, University of Utah School of Medicine
American Board Certifications
- Sports Medicine, American Board of Physical Medicine and Rehab
- Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation, American Board of Phys Medicine and Rehab
- Sports Medicine, American Board of Phys Medicine and Rehab
- Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation, American Board of Physical Medicine and Rehab
Accepted Insurance Plans
Note: This provider may accept more insurance plans than shown; please call the practice to find out if your plan is accepted.
Makovitch S, Eng C. Spine Injuries in Gymnasts. In: Sweeney E. (eds) Gymnastics Medicine. Springer, Cham, 2020.
Eng C, Makovitch S. Head and Neck Injuries in Gymnasts. In: Sweeney E. (eds) Gymnastics Medicine. Springer, Cham, 2020.
Makovitch S, Caldwell M, Atchison J. Spinal Manipulation: The Osteopathic Approach to Rehabilitation In “Principles of Rehabilitation Medicine”. Raj Mitra. New York, NY: McGraw Hill, 2019.
Eng C, Makovitch S. Kienbock’s Disease. IN Frontera: Essentials of Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation. Philadelphia, PA. Elsevier, 2017.
Petron D, Makovitch S. Neurologic Problems in the Athlete. 265-279. IN Netter’s Sports Medicine. Madden, Christopher et al. Elsevier Health Sciences, 2017
Makovitch S, Blauwet C. Traumatic Knee Injuries. In Gender and Sex Differences in Sports Medicine. Springer Publishing Company; 2016 May 28. New York, NY.
Henrie M, Makovitch S, Willick S. Sports Medicine Procedures IN Sports Medicine 2E: Study Guide and Review for Boards. Springer Publishing Company; 2016
Sussman W, Makovitch S, Merchant S, et al. Cervical angina: an overlooked source of noncardiac chest pain. Neurohospitalist, 2015; 5(1), 22-27.