Departments, Centers, & Programs:
Infectious Disease Associates
55 Fruit Street
Boston, MA 02114-2696
- MD, Mayo Clinic College of Medicine
- Residency, Massachusetts General Hospital
- Fellowship, Massachusetts General Hospital
American Board Certifications
- Internal Medicine, American Board of Internal Medicine
- Infectious Disease, American Board of Internal Medicine
Accepted Insurance Plans
Note: This provider may accept more insurance plans than shown; please call the practice to find out if your plan is accepted.
Shenoy E.S., Paras M.L., Noubary F., Walensky R.P., Hooper, D.C. Natural history of colonization with methicillin-resistant Staphylococcus aureus (MRSA) and vancomycin-resistant Enterococcus (VRE): a systematic review. BMC Infectious Diseases 2014; 14: 177.
Paras M.L., Shenoy E.S., Hsu H.E., Walensky R.P., Hooper, D.C. Housestaff knowledge related to urinary catheter utilization and catheter-associated urinary tract infections (CAUTIs). Infect Control Hospital Epidemiol 2015; 36(11): 1355-7.