J, a middle-aged woman staying at a shelter in Boston, did not begin wearing makeup until she became homeless. She says when she had housing, there were many things in her life that gave her value and a sense of worth. However, once she lost housing, she started to feel ashamed.
Departments, Centers, & Programs:
Charlestown HealthCare Center
73 High Street
Charlestown, MA 02129-3026
- MD, UMDNJ-Robert Wood Johnson Medical School
- Residency, Massachusetts General Hospital
- Fellowship, Boston Children's Hospital
American Board Certifications
- Pediatric Dermatology, American Board of Dermatology
- Dermatology, American Board of Dermatology
Accepted Insurance Plans
Note: This provider may accept more insurance plans than shown; please call the practice to find out if your plan is accepted.