Departments, Centers, & Programs:
15 Parkman Street
Boston, MA 02114-3117
Neurosciences Intensive Care Unit
55 Fruit Street
Boston, MA 02114-2696
- MBBS, Aga Khan University Medical College
- Residency, Baylor College of Medicine
- Fellowship, Massachusetts General Hospital
American Board Certifications
- Neurology, American Board of Psychiatry and Neurology
- Clinical Neurophysiology, American Board of Psychiatry and Neurology
Accepted Insurance Plans
Note: This provider may accept more insurance plans than shown; please call the practice to find out if your plan is accepted.
Zafar SF, Postma EN, Biswal S et al. Electronic Health Data Predict Outcomes in Aneurysmal Subarachnoid Hemorrhage. Neurocritical Care. 2017. Oct 5. doi: 10.1007/s12028-017-0466-8.
Lam AD, Maus D, Zafar SF et al. SCOPE-mTL: A non-invasive tool for identifying and lateralizing medial temporal lobe seizures prior to scalp EEG ictal onset. Clin Neurophysiol. 2017. June;128(6):1091-1099.
Zafar SF, Westover MB, Gaspar N et al. Inter-rater agreement for consensus definitions of delayed ischemic events after aneurysmal subarachnoid hemorrhage. J Clin Neurophysiol. 2016. June;33(3): 227-34.