Departments, Centers, & Programs:
55 Fruit Street
Boston, MA 02114-2696
- MD, UMass Memorial Medical School
- MD, University of Massachusetts Medical School
- Residency, Brigham and Women's Hospital
- Fellowship, Dana Farber Cancer Institute
American Board Certifications
- Medical Oncology, American Board of Internal Medicine
- Internal Medicine, American Board of Internal Medicine
Accepted Insurance Plans
Note: This provider may accept more insurance plans than shown; please call the practice to find out if your plan is accepted.
Dr. Spring is a clinical/translational investigator and breast medical oncologist at the Massachusetts General Hospital Cancer Center and Harvard Medical School. The primary focus of her research is to develop novel therapeutic and biomarker strategies to improve the care of breast cancer patients. She is particularly interested in blood-based monitoring of localized breast cancer and the use of targeted therapies in the neoadjuvant setting. Dr. Spring is involved with the design and conduct of several breast cancer clinical trials for localized and metastatic breast cancer.