Departments, Centers, & Programs:
Surgical Oncology Associates
55 Fruit Street
Boston, MA 02114-2696
- M.D.; Ph.D., Johns Hopkins University School of Medicine
- Residency, The Johns Hopkins Hospital
American Board Certifications
- Otolaryngology, American Board of Otolaryngology
Accepted Insurance Plans
Note: This provider may accept more insurance plans than shown; please call the practice to find out if your plan is accepted.
- Pai SI, Jack Lee J, Carey TE, Westra WH, Ferrone S, Moore C, Mosunjac MB, Shin DM, Ferris RL; HNC SPORE HIV supplement consortium. HLA class I antigen processing machinery (APM) component expression and PD-1:PD-L1 pathway activation in HIV-infected head and neck cancers. Oral Oncol 2018 Feb;77:92-97.
- Mattox AK, Lee J, Westra WH, Pierce RH, Ghossein R, Faquin WC, Diefenbach TJ, Morris LG, Lin DT, Wirth LJ, Lefranc-Torres A, Ishida E, Chakravarty PD, Johnson L, Zeng YC, Chen H, Poznansky MC, Iyengar NM, Pai SI. PD-1 expression in head and neck squamous cell carcinomas derives primarily from functionally anergic CD4+ TILs in the presence of PD-L1+ TAMs. Cancer Res 2017 Nov 15:77(22):6365-6374.
- Pai SI, Faquin WC. Programmed cell death ligand 1 as a biomarker in head and neck cancer. Cancer Cytopathol 2017 Jul;125(7);529-533.
- Pai SI, Zandberg DP, Strome SE. The role of antagonists of the PD-1:PD-L1/PD-L2 axis in head and neck cancer treatment. Oral Oncol 2016 Oct;61:152-8.