New patients by Physician Referral Only
Portsmouth, NHPhone: 844-937-3274
Dover, NHPhone: 603-749-0913
Boston, MAPhone: 617-726-8639
About Khosro Farhad, MD
Dr. Farhad received his MD degree from Iran University of Medical Sciences in 1997 and completed his neurology residency training at University of Medicine and Dentistry of New Jersey (Rutgers University).
He attended Columbia University Medical Center in New York City for fellowship training in peripheral neuropathy and clinical neurophysiology/EMG.
Dr. Farhad's primary interest is research and management of patients in the field of peripheral neuropathy, autonomic neuropathy and Postural Orthostatic Tachycardia Syndrome (POTS).
- Autonomic neuropathy
- Peripheral neuropathy
- Postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome
Wentworth-Douglass Hospital Portsmouth Outpatient Center
73 Corporate Dr.
Portsmouth, NH 03801
Mass General Neurology Services at Wentworth-Douglass Hospital
10 Members Way
Dover, NH 03820
Mass General Neurology: Comprehensive Neurology Division
55 Fruit St.
Boston, MA 02114
- MD, Iran University of Medical Sciences & Health Services
- Residency, Rutgers University
- Fellowship, Columbia University Medical Center
American Board Certifications
- Clinical Neurophysiology, American Board of Psychiatry and Neurology
- Electrodiagnostic Medicine, American Board of Electrodiagnostic Medicine
- Neurology, American Board of Psychiatry and Neurology
Accepted Insurance Plans
- Aetna Health Inc.
- Beech Street
- Blue Cross Blue Shield - Blue Care 65
- Blue Cross Blue Shield - Indemnity
- Blue Cross Blue Shield - Managed Care
- Blue Cross Blue Shield - Partners Plus
- BMC HealthNet Mass Health MCO/ACO
- Cigna (PAL #'s)
- Commonwealth Care Alliance
- Fallon Community HealthCare
- Great-West Healthcare (formally One Health Plan)
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Plan - ACD
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Plan - PBO
- Health Care Value Management (HCVM)
- Humana/Choice Care PPO
- Mass General Brigham Health Plan - ACD
- Mass General Brigham Health Plan - PBO
- Medicare - ACD
- Medicare ACO - ACD
- Medicare ACO - PBO
- NH Healthy Families
- OSW - Connecticut
- OSW - Maine
- OSW - New Hampshire
- OSW - Rhode Island
- OSW - Vermont
- Private Health Care Systems (PHCS)
- Senior Whole Health
- Tufts Health Plan
- United Healthcare (non-HMO) - ACD
- United Healthcare (non-HMO) - PBO
- Well Sense Pediatrics
Note: This provider may accept more insurance plans than shown; please call the practice to find out if your plan is accepted.
Secure online access to your health information whenever you need it. Check appointments, communicate with your provider and pay bills online 24/7.
#1 Research Hospital in America
Mass General is the #1 hospital in New England based on U.S. News & World Report Best Hospitals for 2022-2023.
Reviews: Comments and Ratings