Courtney was diagnosed with chronic thromboembolic pulmonary hypertension (CTEPH), a rare disease where chronic blood clots turn into scar tissue and causes high blood pressure in the lungs. A multidisciplinary care team at Mass General including Dr. Cameron Wright, saved her life.
Departments, Centers, & Programs:
Pulmonary and Critical Care
55 Fruit Street
Boston, MA 02114-2696
- MD, Jefferson Medical College
- Residency, Hospital of the University of Pennsylvania
- Fellowship, Massachusetts General Hospital
American Board Certifications
- Pulmonary Disease, American Board of Internal Medicine
- I.M. - Pulmonary Diseases, American Board of Internal Medicine
- Internal Medicine, American Board of Internal Medicine
- Critical Care Medicine, American Board of Internal Medicine
Accepted Insurance Plans
Note: This provider may accept more insurance plans than shown; please call the practice to find out if your plan is accepted.