Confronting infertility can be scary and stressful, but it’s helpful to learn more about what you can expect during treatment. Dr. Ajay Nehra shares six things you should know about male infertility.
Departments, Centers, & Programs:
165 Cambridge St
Boston, MA 02114
Mass General/North Shore Center for Outpatient Care
104 Endicott Street
Danvers, MA 01923-3623
- MBBS, All India Institute of Medical Sciences
- Residency, Boston University School of Medicine
- Residency, Maimonides Medical Center
- Fellowship, Boston University School of Medicine
American Board Certifications
- Urology, American Board of Urology
Accepted Insurance Plans
Note: This provider may accept more insurance plans than shown; please call the practice to find out if your plan is accepted.
- Prostate cancer in renal transplant recipients. Sherer BA, Warrior K, Godlewski K, Hertl M, Olaitan O, Nehra A, Deane LA. Braz J Urol. 2017 Nov-Dec;43(6):1021-1032. doi: 10.1590/S1677-5538.IBJU.2016.0510.
- Procalcitonin is a strong predictor of urine culture results in patients with obstructing ureteral stones: A prospective, pilot study. Papagiannopoulos D, Whelan P, Ahmad W, Rybak J, Hota B, Deane L, Nehra A. Urol Ann. 2016 Jul-Sep;8(3):277-80. doi: 10.4103/0974-7796.184877.
- Diagnosis and treatment of erectile dysfunction for reduction of cardiovascular risk. Nehra A, Jackson G, Miner M, Billups KL, Burnett AL, Buvat J, Carson CC, Cunningham GR, Goldstein I, Guay AT, Hackett G, Kloner RA, Kostis J, Montorsi P, Ramsey M, Rosen RC, Sadovsky R, Seftel AD, Vlachopoulos C, Wu FC. J Urol. 2013 Jun;189(6):2031-8. doi: 10.1016/j.juro.2012.12.107. Epub 2013 Jan 9. Review.
- Best practice policies for male infertility. Jarow JP, Sharlip ID, Belker AM, Lipshultz LI, Sigman M, Thomas AJ, Schlegel PN, Howards SS, Nehra A, Damewood MD, Overstreet JW, Sadovsky R; Male Infertility Best Practice Policy Committee of the American Urological Association Inc. J Urol. 2002 May;167(5):2138-44.
- Nov | 15 | 2017
Confronting infertility can be scary, confusing and stressful, but it’s helpful to learn more about what you can expect during treatment. Ajay Nehra, a urologist specializing in male infertility in the Fertility Center at Mass General, shares six things you should know about male infertility.
- Nov | 27 | 2017
The Massachusetts General Hospital Department of Urology is pleased to welcome three new doctors to its clinical practice.
- Patient Education
- Jul | 3 | 2019
Fertility is complex and these problems can be difficult to diagnose no matter your gender.