An estimated 20% of teens and young adults who seek treatment for addiction may have previously unrecognized social impairment characteristics of an autism spectrum disorder.
Departments, Centers, & Programs:
Mass General Psychiatry: Adult Outpatient Psychiatry Services
55 Fruit St.
Wang Ambulatory Care Center
Boston, MA 02114
Red Sox Foundation and Mass General Home Base
One Constitution Wharf
Charlestown , MA 02129
- M.D.; Ph.D., Washington University School of Medicine in St. Louis
- Residency, Massachusetts General Hospital*****
- Fellowship, Massachusetts General Hospital*****
American Board Certifications
- Addiction Psychiatry, American Board of Psychiatry and Neurology
- Psychiatry, American Board of Psychiatry and Neurology
Accepted Insurance Plans
Note: This provider may accept more insurance plans than shown; please call the practice to find out if your plan is accepted.