في ظل السعي الحثيث للعديد من الأنظمة الصحية في المناطق المحدودة الموارد حول العالم لتلبية احتياجات المرضى، كيف يمكن لمسؤولي الصحة التعامل مع التفشي المتزايد لجائحة فيروس كورونا المستجد (كوفيد-19)؟
Departments, Centers, & Programs:
Infectious Disease Associates
55 Fruit Street
Boston, MA 02114-2696
- MB, BCh, BAO,University College Dublin Medical School
- MB, BCh, BAO,University College Dublin School of Medicine
- MD, University College Dublin School of Medicine
- Residency, Massachusetts General Hospital
- Fellowship, Massachusetts General Hospital
American Board Certifications
- Internal Medicine, American Board of Internal Medicine
- Infectious Disease, American Board of Internal Medicine
Accepted Insurance Plans
Note: This provider may accept more insurance plans than shown; please call the practice to find out if your plan is accepted.
- Press Release
- Mar | 24 | 2021
Mass General Center for Global Health collects more than 450 signatures on open letter calling for global vaccine equity
The MGH Center for Global Health (CGH) has published an open letter calling on United States President Joe Biden and leaders of the pharmaceutical industry to more equitably distribute COVID-19 vaccines across the globe.
- Apr | 20 | 2020
With many health systems in resource-limited settings across the globe already struggling to meet the needs of their patients, how can health officials cope with the rising COVID-19 pandemic?
- Jan | 10 | 2020
Ten years ago on Jan. 12, 2010, a 7.0 magnitude earthquake hit the island nation of Haiti, heavily damaging its capital city of Port-au-Prince and surrounding towns.