Boston, MAPhone: 617-726-2000
About Shoko Kimura, MD, PhD
Departments, Centers, & Programs:
Mass General Transplant Center
55 Fruit St.
Boston, MA 02114
- MD, Hokkaido University
- Residency, Hokkaido University Hospital
- Fellowship, Hokkaido University
- Fellowship, Massachusetts General Hospital*****
- Fellowship, University of Pittsburgh Thomas E. Starzl Transplantation Institute
Accepted Insurance Plans
- Aetna Health Inc.
- Beech Street
- Blue Cross Blue Shield - Blue Care 65
- Blue Cross Blue Shield - Indemnity
- Blue Cross Blue Shield - Managed Care
- Blue Cross Blue Shield - Partners Plus
- BMC HealthNet Mass Health MCO/ACO
- Cigna (PAL #'s)
- Commonwealth Care Alliance
- Fallon Community HealthCare
- Great-West Healthcare (formally One Health Plan)
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Plan - ACD
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Plan - PBO
- Health Care Value Management (HCVM)
- Humana/Choice Care PPO
- Mass General Brigham Health Plan - ACD
- Mass General Brigham Health Plan - PBO
- Medicare - ACD
- Medicare ACO - ACD
- Medicare ACO - PBO
- OSW - Connecticut
- OSW - Maine
- OSW - New Hampshire
- OSW - Vermont
- Private Health Care Systems (PHCS)
- Railroad Medicare
- Railroad Medicare - ACD
- Senior Whole Health
- Tufts Health Plan
- United Healthcare (non-HMO) - ACD
- United Healthcare (non-HMO) - PBO
- Well Sense Pediatrics
Note: This provider may accept more insurance plans than shown; please call the practice to find out if your plan is accepted.
- Yokota S, Ueki S, Ono Y, Kasahara N, Pérez-Gutiérrez A, Kimura S, Yoshida O, Murase N, Yasuda Y, Geller DA, Thomson AW. Orthotopic mouse liver transplantation to study liver biology and allograft tolerance. Nat Protoc. 2016 Jul;11(7):1163-74.
- Kimura S, Ozaki KS, Ueki S, Zhang M, Yokota S, Stolz DB, Geller DA, Murase N. Contribution of alloantigens to hepatic ischemia/reperfusion injury : Roles of NK cells and innate immune recognition of non-self. Liver Transpl. 2016 Jan;22(1):80-90.
- Yokota S, Yoshida O, Dou L, Spadaro AV, Isse K, Ross MA, Stolz DB, Kimura S, Du Q, Demetris AJ, Thomson AW, Geller DA. IRF-1 promotes liver transplant ischemia/reperfusion injury via hepatocyte IL-15/IL-15Rα production. J Immunol. 2015 Jun 15;194(12):6045-56.
- Yoshida O, Dou L, Kimura S, Yokota S, Isse K, Robson SC, Geller DA, Thomson AW. CD39 deficiency in murine liver allografts promotes inflammatory injury and immune-mediated rejection. Transpl Immunol. 2015 Mar;32(2):76-83..
- Skoko JJ, Wakabayashi N, Noda K, Kimura S, Tobita K, Shigemura N, Tsujita T, Yamamoto M, Kensler TW. Loss of Nrf2 in mice evokes a congenital intrahepatic shunt that alters hepatic oxygen and protein expression gradients and toxicity. Toxicol Sci. 2014 Sep;141(1):112-9.
Secure online access to your health information whenever you need it. Check appointments, communicate with your provider and pay bills online 24/7.
#1 Research Hospital in America
Mass General is the #1 hospital in New England based on U.S. News & World Report Best Hospitals for 2022-2023.
Reviews: Comments and Ratings