Episode #31 of the Charged podcast
Departments, Centers, & Programs:
Vincent Obstetrics, Diabetes in Pregnancy Program
55 Fruit Street
Yawkey Center for Outpatient Care, Suite 4F
Boston, MA 02114
50 Staniford Street
Boston, MA 02114-2517
- MD, Harvard Medical School
- Residency, Brigham and Women's Hospital
- Fellowship, Massachusetts General Hospital
American Board Certifications
- Internal Medicine, American Board of Internal Medicine
- Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism, American Board of Internal Medicine
Accepted Insurance Plans
Note: This provider may accept more insurance plans than shown; please call the practice to find out if your plan is accepted.
Dr. Powe's research focuses on the genetics and physiology of metabolic disease in pregnancy. She has also published papers on preeclampsia and vitamin D biology.
Her research is funded by the National Institute of Diabetes and Digestive and Kidney Diseases (NIDDK) and the Robert Wood Johnson Foundation's Harold Amos Medical Faculty Development Program.