The goal of harvesting hearts from pigs to solve the chronic shortage of these donor organs appears to be in reach.
Departments, Centers, & Programs:
Mass General Surgery: Surgical Critical Care Program
55 Fruit St.
Boston, MA 02114
- MD, Columbia University College of Physicians & Surgeons
- Residency, Massachusetts General Hospital
- Residency, University of Michigan Health System
- Residency, University of Michigan Hospitals
- Fellowship, Papworth Hospital
American Board Certifications
- Surgery, American Board of Surgery
- Thoracic and Cardiac Surgery - General, American Board of Thoracic Surgery
Accepted Insurance Plans
Note: This provider may accept more insurance plans than shown; please call the practice to find out if your plan is accepted.