Dr. Justin Brown has revolutionized a nerve technique to help those who suffer from paralysis due to severe injuries regain mobility and improve their quality of life.
Departments, Centers, & Programs:
MGH Paralysis Center
15 Parkman Street
Boston, MA 02114-3117
- MD, Eastern Virginia Medical School
- MD, Eastern Virginia School of Medicine
- Residency, Baylor College of Medicine
- Fellowship, Washington University
- Fellowship, Washington University School of Medicine St. Louis
American Board Certifications
- Neurological Surgery, American Board of Neurological Surgery
Accepted Insurance Plans
Note: This provider may accept more insurance plans than shown; please call the practice to find out if your plan is accepted.
Dr. Brown’s research focuses on the role of neurodiagnostics in predicting the outcomes of paralyzing injuries and neurosurgical outcomes.
Functional outcomes of nerve transfers in spinal cord injury
Animal models of nerve transfers to restore bladder function following SCI
Stem cell methods for preserving denervated nerves for reinnervation