Departments, Centers, & Programs:
Division of Vascular and Endovascular Surgery
15 Parkman Street
Boston, MA 02114-3117
- MD, University of Rochester School of Medicine and Dentistry
- Residency, University of Rochester Medical Center
- Fellowship, Cleveland Clinic Foundation
- Fellowship, University of Michigan Health System
American Board Certifications
- Surgery, American Board of Surgery
- Vascular Surgery, American Board of Surgery
Accepted Insurance Plans
Note: This provider may accept more insurance plans than shown; please call the practice to find out if your plan is accepted.
Dr. Eagleton has harbored a passion for aortic disease throughout his career. Currently he conducts clinical research evaluating the use of fenestrated and branched aortic endograft technology to treat complex aortic disease through a physician-sponsored investigational device exemption trial. In addition, he has been involved in numerous endograft clinical trials serving as an investigator, national principal investigator, and advisor. He collaborates with a team of physicians both locally and across the globe in helping to better understand how to provide safer, more durable treatment options to patients with life-threatening aortic disease. Dr. Eagleton serves on the scientific advisory board for Aortica and is the chair of the scientific advisory board for Centerline Biomedical, two biomedical research companies aimed at developing improved treatment options for patients with vascular disease.
- Beach JM, Rajeswaran J, Parodi F, Kurmamochi Y, Brier C, Blackstone E, Eagleton MJ. Survival affects decision making for fenestrated and branched endovascular aortic repair. J Vasc Surg, 2017. PMID 28967527
- Farivar BS, Abbasi MN, Dias AP, Kuramochi Y, Brier CS, Parodi FE, Eagleton MJ. Durability of iliac artery preservation associated with endovascular repair of infrarenal aortoiliac aneurysms. J Vasc Surg 207; 66: 1028-36. PMID: 28502545
- Beach JM, Kuramochi Y, Brier C, Roselli EE, Eagleton MJ. Durable outcomes of thoracic endovascular repair with Zenith TX1 and TX2 devices. J Vasc Surg 2017; 65: 1287-96. PMID: 28216363
- Eagleton MJ, Follansbee MR, Wolski K, and Kuramochi Y. Fenestrated and branched endovascular aneurysm repair outcomes for type II and III thoracoabdominal aortic aneurysms. J Vasc Surg 2016. 63: 930-42. PMID 26792544
- Sylvan J, Brier C, Wolski K, Yanof J, Goel V, Kuramochi Y, and Eagleton MJ. Impact of alterations in target vessel curvature on branch durability following endovascular repair of thoracoabdominal aortic aneurysms. J Vasc Surg, 2016. 63: 634-41. PMID 26620715
- O’Callaghan A, Mastracci TM, Eagleton MJ. Staged endovascular repair of thoracoabdominal aortic aneurysms limits incidence and severity of spinal cord ischemia. J Vasc Surg 2015; 61: 347-54. .