Departments, Centers, & Programs:
Division of Vascular and Endovascular Surgery
15 Parkman Street
Boston, MA 02114-3117
- MD, SUNY at Syracuse (Upstate) College of Medicine
- Residency, SUNY Upstate Medical University Hospital
- Fellowship, University of Rochester Medical Center
American Board Certifications
- Surgery, American Board of Surgery
- Vascular Surgery, American Board of Surgery
Accepted Insurance Plans
Note: This provider may accept more insurance plans than shown; please call the practice to find out if your plan is accepted.
- Roddy SP, Srivastava SD. Clinical evaluation of suspected deep vein thrombosis guides the decision to anticoagulate prophylactically but does not impact the decision to perform after hours duplex venous scanning or increase its yield. Journal of Vascular Surgery. 57(6):1717-8. June 2013.
- Turney EJ, Steenberge SP, Lyden SP, Eagleton MJ, Srivastava SD, Sarac TP, Kelso RL, Clair DG. Late graft explants in endovascular aneurysm repair. Journal of Vascular Surgery. 59(4):886093. April 2014.
- Steenberge SP, Lyden SP, Turney EJ, Kelso RL, Srivastava SD, Eagleton MJ, Clair DG. Outcomes after partial endograft explantation. Ann Vasc Surg. 31:1-7. February 2016
- Hussain ST, Srivastava SD, Johnston DR. Temporary axillofemoral bypass for reperfusion of an ischemic limb complicating type A dissection. J Thoracic Cardiovasc Surg. 151(6):e111-3. June 2016.
- Srivastava, SD, Roddy SP. New endovascular repair code set for 2018. Journal of Vascular Surgery. 67(2):669-791. February 2018.