Departments, Centers, & Programs:
Cardiac Unit Associates
55 Fruit Street
Boston, MA 02114-2696
- DO, Kansas City University of Medicine and Biosciences
- Residency, Cooper University Hospital
- Fellowship, Cooper University Hospital
- Fellowship, Massachusetts General Hospital
American Board Certifications
- Internal Medicine, American Board of Internal Medicine
- Cardiovascular Disease, American Board of Internal Medicine
- Advanced Heart Failure and Transplant Cardiology, American Board of Internal Medicine
Accepted Insurance Plans
Note: This provider may accept more insurance plans than shown; please call the practice to find out if your plan is accepted.
Clinical research focus is on investigational devices for heart failure including cardiac resynchronization therapy, remote monitoring of heart failure, implantable monitoring devices via direct and indirect left atrial pressure monitoring and technologies aimed at reducing heart failure hospitalizations and improving morbidity. Current multi center device trials open to enrollment include those using neuromodulation to treat heart failure, stem cell therapy and an implantable pulmonary artery sensor.