A team led by investigators at Mass General and the Broad Institute of MIT and Harvard recently found that applying “polygenic risk scores” can identify at-risk patients who are not presently identified through standard clinical evaluations.
Departments, Centers, & Programs:
Cardiac Unit Associates
55 Fruit Street
Boston, MA 02114-2696
- MD, University of Michigan Medical School
- MS, University of Michigan Medical School
- Residency, Hospital of the University of Pennsylvania
- Fellowship, Massachusetts General Hospital
American Board Certifications
- Internal Medicine, American Board of Internal Medicine
- Cardiovascular Disease, American Board of Internal Medicine
Accepted Insurance Plans
Note: This provider may accept more insurance plans than shown; please call the practice to find out if your plan is accepted.