Basic and clinical investigations have identified a role for kidney-derived glycerol-3-phosphate in stimulating circulating fibroblast growth factor 23 after acute kidney injury.
Departments, Centers, & Programs:
165 Cambridge Street
Boston, MA 02114-2752
- MD, University of Zagreb School of Medicine
- PhD, University of Zagreb School of Medicine
- Residency, Massachusetts General Hospital
- Residency, University Medical Center Rebro
- Fellowship, Brigham and Women's Hospital
American Board Certifications
- Internal Medicine, American Board of Internal Medicine
- Nephrology, American Board of Internal Medicine
Accepted Insurance Plans
Note: This provider may accept more insurance plans than shown; please call the practice to find out if your plan is accepted.