Psoriasis is a long-term disorder where multiple parts of the body can become inflamed. It affects about 3% of the US population. In this presentation from April 21, 2021, Dr. Flavia Fedeles gives an overview of the signs, symptoms, and diagnosis of the different types of psoriasis.
Departments, Centers, & Programs:
50 Staniford Street
Boston, MA 02114-2517
- M.D., M.S., University of Connecticut School of Medicine
- Residency, Rhode Island Hospital/Lifespan
- Fellowship, Tufts Medical Center
American Board Certifications
- Dermatopathology, American Board of Dermatology
- Dermatology, American Board of Dermatology
Accepted Insurance Plans
Note: This provider may accept more insurance plans than shown; please call the practice to find out if your plan is accepted.