Stuti Shroff, MBBS, PhD
Stuti Shroff, MBBS, PhD
Assistant Pathologist, Anatomic and Molecular Pathology, Massachusetts General Hospital
Departments, Centers, & Programs:
55 Fruit Street
Boston, MA 02114-2696
- MBBS, Padmashree Dr. D.Y. Patil Medical College
- PhD, University of Illinois Chicago
- Residency, State University of New York at Buffalo
- Fellowship, The University of Texas MD Anderson Cancer Center
American Board Certifications
- Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology, American Board of Pathology
Accepted Insurance Plans
Note: This provider may accept more insurance plans than shown; please call the practice to find out if your plan is accepted.
Current and recent research projects include
Molecular alterations underlying neoplastic and preneoplastic proliferations of the gastrointestinal tract and pancreaticobiliary tree
Immune-related adverse events and medication-related injury patterns of the gastrointestinal tract
1. Lubin D, Mick R, Shroff SG, Stashek K, and Furth EE: The Notch pathway is activated in neoplastic progression in esophageal squamous cell carcinoma. Hum Pathol. 2018 Feb;72:66-70. doi: 10.1016/j.humpath.2017.11.004.
2. Windon AL & Shroff S: Iatrogenic Kaposi's sarcoma in an HIV negative young male with Crohn's disease and IgA nephropathy: A case report and brief review of the literature. Int J Surg Pathol. 2018 May;26(3):276-282. doi: 10.1177/1066896917736610.
3. Rustgi N*, Shroff SG*, and Katona BW: Two types of gastric cancer caused by the same underlying condition. Gastroenterology. 2018 Apr;154(5):1246-1248. doi: 10.1053/j.gastro.2017.11.290. PMID:29410354
4. Vergara N, Wu RI, Shroff SG, and McGrath C: Cytology and Histology: Complementary Diagnostic Modalities during Endoscopic Ultrasound guided Tissue Acquisition. Techniques in Gastrointestinal Endoscopy 20 (2018) 10–14. doi:10.1016/j.tgie.2017.10.005
5. Windon AL, Loaiza-Bonilla A, Jensen CE, Randall M, Morrissette JJD, and Shroff SG: A KRAS Wild type Mutational Status Confers a Survival Advantage in Pancreatic Ductal Adenocarcinoma. J Gastrointest Oncol. 2018 Feb;9(1):1-10. doi: 10.21037/jgo.2017.10.14. PMID:29564165
6. Mahmud N, Stashek K, Katona BW, Tondon R, Shroff SG, Roses R, Furth EE, and Metz DC: The incidence of neoplasia in patients with autoimmune metaplastic atrophic gastritis: a renewed call for surveillance. Annals of Gastroenterology (2019) 32, 1-6