Nisse Clark, MD, MPH
Nisse Clark, MD, MPH
Division Director, Minimally Invasive Gynecologic Surgery
Assistant Professor, Harvard Medical School
Boston: Massachusetts General Hospital
Mass General Gynecology
55 Fruit St.
Yawkey Center for Outpatient Care
Boston, MA 02114
- MPH, Harvard School of Public Health
- MD, Loyola University Stritch School of Medicine
- Residency, Tufts Medical Center
- Fellowship, Brigham and Women's Hospital
American Board Certifications
- Minimally Invasive Gynecologic Surgery Focused Practice, American Board of Obstetrics and Gynecology
- Obstetrics & Gynecology, American Board of Obstetrics and Gynecology
Accepted Insurance Plans
Note: This provider may accept more insurance plans than shown; please call the practice to find out if your plan is accepted.
My research interests involve minimally-invasive surgical techniques for the treatment of fibroids, abnormal uterine bleeding, endometriosis and pelvic pain, with a focus on patient-centered outcomes and optimal perioperative care.
- Clark NV, Einarsson JI. A Novel Technique for Essure Reversal. JSLS. 2019;23(1).
- Clark NV, Pepin KJ, Einarsson JI. Surgical skills assessment tools in gynecology. Curr Opin Obstet Gynecol. 2018 Oct;30(5):331-336.
- Clark NV, Wang KC, Opoku-Anane J, Hill-Lydecker CI, Vitonis AF, Einarsson JI, Cohen SL. The menstrual cycle and blood loss during laparoscopic myomectomy. Acta Obstet Gynecol Scand. 2017 Dec;96(12):1446-52.
- Clark NV, Gujral H, Wright KN. Impact of a Fellowship-Trained Minimally Invasive Gynecologic Surgeon on Patient Outcomes. JSLS. 2017 Jul – Sep;21(3).
- Clark NV, Endicott SP, Jorgensen EM, Hur H, Lockrow EG, Kern ME, Jones-Cox CE, Dunlow SG, Einarsson JI, Cohen SL. Review of Sterilization Techniques and Clinical Updates. J Minim Invasive Gynecol. 2018 Nov – Dec;25(7)1157-1164.
- Clark NV, Cohen SL. Tissue Extraction Techniques During Uterine Surgery. J Minim Invasive Gynecol. 2018 Feb;25(2):251-256.
- Clark NV, Einarsson JI. Independent Roll-Down Ring for Contained Tissue Extraction. J Minim Invasive Gynecol. 2017 Nov – Dec;24(7):1227-1228.
- Clark NV, Rademaker D, Mushinski AA, Ajao MO, Cohen SL, Einarsson JI. Essure Removal for the Treatment of Device-Attributed Symptoms: An Expanded Case Series and Follow-up Survey. J Minim Invasive Gynecol. 2017 Sep – Oct;24(6):971-976.