Departments, Centers, & Programs:
55 Fruit Street
Boston, MA 02114-2696
- MBBS, Kurnool Medical College
- Residency, Nizams Institute of Medical Sciences
- Fellowship, Kovai Medical Center and Hospital
- Fellowship, Massachusetts General Hospital
American Board Certifications
- Interventional Radiology and Diagnostic Radiology, American Board of Radiology
Accepted Insurance Plans
Note: This provider may accept more insurance plans than shown; please call the practice to find out if your plan is accepted.
Dr. Kalva is actively involved in research studies related to trans-arterial therapy of liver cancer through chemoembolization using drug-eluting microspheres and radiation-emitting-microspheres. He is also involved in various research studies pertaining to diagnosis and management of venous thromboembolism, inferior vena cava filters, and venous thrombolysis. Other areas of his research include transjugular intrahepatic portosystemic shunts for liver cirrhosis and Budd-Chiari syndromes, pulmonary arteriovenous malformations, pulmonary embolism, uterine fibroid embolization and varicose veins.