A new health and economic model clearly shows why it’s imperative that food manufacturers reduce the amount of added sugar in their products.
Mass General Medicine Unit
55 Fruit St.
Boston, MA 02114
- MPH, Harvard T. H Chan School of Public Health
- MD, Peking University Health Science Center
- Residency, Peking University, Third Hospital
- Residency, University of Pittsburgh Medical Center
American Board Certifications
- Internal Medicine, American Board of Internal Medicine
Accepted Insurance Plans
Note: This provider may accept more insurance plans than shown; please call the practice to find out if your plan is accepted.