Boston, MAPhone: 617-726-3642
About Paloma Gonzalez Perez, MD, PhD
Dr. Paloma Gonzalez Perez is a neuromuscular neurologist at the Massachusetts General Hospital (MGH). She received her medical degree from University of Navarra (Spain) in 2003. She completed neurology residency in Virgen del Rocio University Hospital (Seville, Spain) in 2008 and University of Iowa Hospitals and Clinics in 2017. She received her PhD in 2013 following her work on genetic basis of amyotrophic lateral sclerosis at University of Massachusetts Medical School (Worcester, MA) from 2008 through 2013. She completed neuromuscular fellowship at Brigham Women’s Hospital and MGH in 2018.
Dr. Gonzalez Perez joined the MGH faculty in 2018. Her clinical practice is dedicated to patients with neuromuscular diseases, and particularly patients with muscle diseases. Thus, she is the Director of Muscle Disorder Clinic. She is board certified in Neurology, Neuromuscular and Electrodiagnostic Medicine.
- Motor neuron disease
- Neuromuscular junction disorders
Mass General Neurology: Neuromuscular
165 Cambridge St.
Charles River Plaza
Boston, MA 02114
- PhD, Universidad De Sevilla
- MD, University of Navarra Medical School
- Residency, University Hospitals Virgen del Rocio
- Residency, University of Iowa Hospital & Clinics
- Fellowship, Brigham and Women's Hospital
American Board Certifications
- Neurology, American Board of Psychiatry and Neurology
- Neuromuscular Medicine, American Board of Psychiatry and Neurology
Accepted Insurance Plans
- Aetna Health Inc.
- Beech Street
- Blue Cross Blue Shield - Blue Care 65
- Blue Cross Blue Shield - Indemnity
- Blue Cross Blue Shield - Managed Care
- Blue Cross Blue Shield - Partners Plus
- BMC HealthNet Mass Health MCO/ACO
- Cigna (PAL #'s)
- Commonwealth Care Alliance
- Fallon Community HealthCare
- Great-West Healthcare (formally One Health Plan)
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Plan - ACD
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Plan - PBO
- Health Care Value Management (HCVM)
- Humana/Choice Care PPO
- Maine Community Health Options (MCHO)
- Mass General Brigham Health Plan - ACD
- Mass General Brigham Health Plan - PBO
- Medicare - ACD
- Medicare ACO - ACD
- Medicare ACO - PBO
- OSW - Connecticut
- OSW - Maine
- OSW - New Hampshire
- OSW - Rhode Island
- OSW - Vermont
- Private Health Care Systems (PHCS)
- Senior Whole Health
- Tufts Health Plan
- United Healthcare (non-HMO) - ACD
- United Healthcare (non-HMO) - PBO
- Well Sense Pediatrics
Note: This provider may accept more insurance plans than shown; please call the practice to find out if your plan is accepted.
Secure online access to your health information whenever you need it. Check appointments, communicate with your provider and pay bills online 24/7.
#1 Research Hospital in America
Mass General is the #1 hospital in New England based on U.S. News & World Report Best Hospitals for 2022-2023.
Reviews: Comments and Ratings