Departments, Centers, & Programs:
Palliative Care Service
55 Fruit Street
Boston, MA 02114-2696
- MD, Tufts University School of Medicine
- Residency, Yale-New Haven Hospital
- Fellowship, Yale-New Haven Hospital
American Board Certifications
- Internal Medicine, American Board of Internal Medicine
- Hospice and Palliative Medicine, American Board of Internal Medicine
Accepted Insurance Plans
Note: This provider may accept more insurance plans than shown; please call the practice to find out if your plan is accepted.
- Bapat, A, Bojarski E. Transference and Countertransference in Palliative Care #371. Journal of Palliative Medicine. 2019;22(4):452-453.
- Bapat, A. “My Sweet Girlfriend.” Journal of General Internal Medicine. Published online October 31 2014. http://www.sgim.org/web-only/medical-humanities/my-sweet-girlfriend
- Vasquez, C., Mohandas, P., Louie, K.,Benamer, N., Bapat, A., Morley, G., “Enhanced fibroblast=myocyte interactions in response to cardiac injury.” Circulation Research. 2010;107(8):1011-1020.