Departments, Centers, & Programs:
MGH Digestive Healthcare Center
165 Cambridge Street
Boston, MA 02114-2782
- PhD, University of Aberdeen School of Medicine
- MBCHB, University of Glasgow
- Residency, NHS Education for Scotland
- Fellowship, Massachusetts General Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Note: This provider may accept more insurance plans than shown; please call the practice to find out if your plan is accepted.
- Nguyen LH, Lochhead P, Joshi AD, et al. No Significant Association Between Proton Pump Inhibitor Use and Risk of Stroke After Adjustment for Lifestyle Factors and Indication. Gastroenterology. 2018;154:1290-1297
- Lochhead P, Hagan K, Joshi AD, et al. Association Between Proton Pump Inhibitor Use and Cognitive Function in Women. Gastroenterology. 2017;153:971-979
- Lochhead P, Khalili H, Ananthakrishnan AN, Richter JM, Chan AT. Association Between Circulating Levels of C-reactive Protein and Interleukin-6 and Risk of Inflammatory Bowel Disease.Clin Gastroenterol Hepatol. 2016 Jun;14:818-824
- Nishihara R, Wu K, Lochhead P, et al. Long-term colorectal-cancer incidence and mortality after lower endoscopy. N Engl J Med. 2013;369:1095-105.
- Lochhead P, Kuchiba A, Imamura Y, et al. Microsatellite instability and BRAFmutation testing in colorectal cancer prognostication. J Natl Cancer Inst. 2013;105:1151-6.
- Nishihara R, Lochhead P, Kuchiba A, et al. Aspirin use and colorectal cancer incidence risk according to BRAFmutation status. JAMA. 2013;309:2563-71.
- Liao X, Lochhead P, Nishihara R, et al. Aspirin use, tumor PIK3CA mutation, and colorectal-cancer survival. N Engl J Med. 2012;367(17):1596-606.
- Lochhead P, Frank B, Hold GL, et al. Association between a variation in the PSCAgene and upper gastrointestinal cancer in Caucasians. Gastroenterology 2011;140(2):435-41