Rohit Garg, MBBS
Rohit Garg, MBBS
Hand and Upper Extremity Orthopaedic Surgeon
Instructor in Orthopaedic Surgery, Harvard Medical School
Departments, Centers, & Programs:
Mass General/ North Shore Center for Outpatient Care
102-104 Endicott Street
Danvers, MA 01923
Orthopaedic Hand Surgery
55 Fruit Street
Boston, MA 02114-2696
New patients: 617-726-4700
Existing patients: 617-643-3950
- MBBS, All India Institute of Medical Sciences
- Residency, University of Illinois Chicago
- Fellowship, Massachusetts General Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Note: This provider may accept more insurance plans than shown; please call the practice to find out if your plan is accepted.
Dr. Garg’s research interest includes:
- Improving outcomes of brachial plexus injuries
- Improving treatment of upper extremity fractures
- Advancing knowledge and treatment of nerve recovery and regeneration
- Understanding and enhancing functional outcomes of patients
- Garg R, Sommer H, Lipman J, Wolfe SW, “Preoperative Computer Assisted Design Templating of Complex Articular Olecranon Osteotomy: case report” J Hand Surg Am. 2010 Dec;35(12):1990-4.e1. Epub 2010 Nov 18.
- Garg R, Merrell GA, Hillstrom H, Wolfe SW, “Comparison of Nerve Transfers and Nerve Grafting for Traumatic Upper Plexus Palsy: a systematic Review and analysis.” J Bone Joint Surg Am. 2011 May 4;93(9):819-29.
- Garg R, Kraszewski AP, Stoecklein HH, Syrkin G, Hillstrom HJ, Backus S, Lenhoff ML, Wolff AL, Crisco JJ, Wolfe SW, “Wrist kinematic coupling and performance during functional tasks: effects of constrained motion.” J Hand Surg Am. 2014 Apr;39(4):634-642.e1.
- Garg R, Kraszewski A, Hafer J, Backus S, Mogekwu N, Lenhoff M, Wolff A, Hillstrom H, Wolfe SW. “Comparison of Wrist Kinematics and Functional Performance between Surgical Treatments for SLAC Wrist: Level 2 Evidence” J Hand Surg Am. 2011 Aug:36 Supplement 1:30-31.
- Garg R, Jupiter JJ. Dorsal rim distal radius fractures with radiocarpal instability, In IFSSH 2019 Instructional Book: Distal Radius Fractures and Carpal Instabilities.
- Garg R, Uygur S, Cwykiel J, Siemionow M, “Development of Targeted Muscle Reinnervation Model in Hind Limb Amputated Rats.” Journal of Reconstructive Microsurgery. 2018 April 1.
- Kraszewski AP, Osei DA, Garg R, Jang E, Hillstrom HJ, Lenhoff MW, Wolfe SW, “The effect of wrist surgery on the kinematic consistency of joint axis reconstruction in a static posture.” J Orthop Res. 2015 Sep;33(9):1341-7.