Hospitals must do more to accommodate their recovering workers’ needs — or risk losing them at a time when they’re needed most, argues a multidisciplinary team of experts.
Departments, Centers, & Programs:
55 Parkman St.
Boston, MA 02114-2696
- MD, Columbia University College of Physicians and Surgeons
- Residency, Duke University Medical Center
- Fellowship, Massachusetts General Hospital
American Board Certifications
- Psychiatry, American Board of Psychiatry and Neurology
- Internal Medicine, American Board of Internal Medicine
Accepted Insurance Plans
Note: This provider may accept more insurance plans than shown; please call the practice to find out if your plan is accepted.