Nina Gold, MD
Nina Gold, MD
Attending physician, Division of Medical Genetics and Metabolism
Boston, MAPhone: 617-726-1561
About Nina Gold, MD
Nina Gold, MD is a board-certified pediatrician, medical geneticist, and medical biochemical geneticist. She is also the Director of Prenatal Medical Genetics and Associate Director for Research for Mass General Brigham Personalized Medicine. Dr. Gold specializes in the diagnosis and care of children and adults with genetic and metabolic conditions.
Dr. Gold's research interests include newborn screening and the identification of actionable genetic disorders.
She is a former chief resident of the Harvard Medical School Genetics Training Program. She is the recipient of several awards, including the Outstanding Resident Teaching Award (Harvard Medical School), Shire/Genzyme ACMGF Next Generation Medical Biochemical Subspecialty Genetics Training Award (American College of Medical Genetics), and an Eleanor and Miles Shore Faculty Development Award (MGH Department of Pediatrics).
Dr. Gold received her medical degree from Harvard Medical School. She completed a combined residency in pediatrics and genetics at Boston Children's Hospital. She then completed specialized fellowship training in medical biochemical genetics at the Children's Hospital of Philadelphia.
- Biochemical genetics
- Developmental Disabilities
- Dysmorphology and syndrome delineation
- Genetic basis for birth defects and inherited syndromes
- Hereditary malformations
- Medical Education
- Metabolic diseases
- Prenatal Testing and Diagnosis
- Adult & Pediatrics
Mass General for Children: Genetics Program
55 Fruit St.
Yawkey Center for Outpatient Care
Boston, MA 02114
- MD, Harvard Medical School
- Residency, Children's Hospital Boston
- Residency, Massachusetts General Hospital*****
- Fellowship, Children's Hospital of Philadelphia
American Board Certifications
- Clinical Biochemical Genetics, American Board of Medical Genetics and Genomics
- Medical Biochemical Genetics, American Board of Medical Genetics and Genomics
- Pediatrics, American Board of Pediatrics
Accepted Insurance Plans
- Aetna Health Inc.
- Beech Street
- Blue Cross Blue Shield - Blue Care 65
- Blue Cross Blue Shield - Indemnity
- Blue Cross Blue Shield - Managed Care
- Blue Cross Blue Shield - Partners Plus
- BMC HealthNet Mass Health MCO/ACO
- Cigna (PAL #'s)
- Commonwealth Care Alliance
- Fallon Community HealthCare
- Great-West Healthcare (formally One Health Plan)
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Plan - ACD
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Plan - PBO
- Health Care Value Management (HCVM)
- Humana/Choice Care PPO
- Maine Community Health Options (MCHO)
- Mass General Brigham Health Plan - ACD
- Mass General Brigham Health Plan - PBO
- Medicare - ACD
- Medicare ACO - ACD
- Medicare ACO - PBO
- OSW - Connecticut
- OSW - Maine
- OSW - New Hampshire
- OSW - Rhode Island
- OSW - Vermont
- Private Health Care Systems (PHCS)
- Senior Whole Health
- Tufts Health Plan
- United Healthcare (non-HMO) - ACD
- United Healthcare (non-HMO) - PBO
- Well Sense Pediatrics
Note: This provider may accept more insurance plans than shown; please call the practice to find out if your plan is accepted.
Secure online access to your health information whenever you need it. Check appointments, communicate with your provider and pay bills online 24/7.
#1 Research Hospital in America
Mass General is the #1 hospital in New England based U.S. News & World Report Best Hospitals for 2022-2023.
Reviews: Comments and Ratings