Departments, Centers, & Programs:
55 Fruit Street
Boston, MA 02114-2696
- MD, Stanford University School of Medicine
- Residency, Massachusetts General Hospital
- Fellowship, Brigham and Women's Hospital
- Fellowship, Dana Farber Cancer Institute
American Board Certifications
- Internal Medicine, American Board of Internal Medicine
- Blood Banking & Transfusion Medicine, American Board of Pathology
- Hematology, American Board of Pathology
- Medical Oncology, American Board of Internal Medicine
Accepted Insurance Plans
Note: This provider may accept more insurance plans than shown; please call the practice to find out if your plan is accepted.
Dr. Bendapudi’s research laboratory focuses on the biology of the coagulation system and ways in which bleeding and clotting disorders impact human health. His scientific interests are broad and include the functional genomics of rare thrombotic disorders such as purpura fulminans as well as the development of new blood thinning medications that carry little to no risk of bleeding. Dr. Bendapudi also serves as co-principal investigator of the Harvard Thrombotic Microangiopathies Research Collaborative, an interdisciplinary, multi-institutional clinical research effort that studies Thrombotic Thrombocytopenic Purpura (TTP), a rare platelet clotting disorder.