Departments, Centers, & Programs:
Vincent Obstetrics and Gynecology Service
55 Fruit Street
Boston, MA 02114-2696
- MD, Johns Hopkins University School of Medicine
- Residency, The Johns Hopkins Hospital
- Fellowship, Hospital of the University of Pennsylvania
American Board Certifications
- Obstetrics & Gynecology, American Board of Obstetrics and Gynecology
- Gynecologic Oncology, American Board of Obstetrics and Gynecology
Accepted Insurance Plans
Note: This provider may accept more insurance plans than shown; please call the practice to find out if your plan is accepted.
.Worthy of further consideration: An updated meta-analysis to address the feasibility, acceptability, safety and efficacy of thermal ablation in the treatment of cervical cancer precursor lesions. Randall TC, Sauvaget C, Muwonge R, Trimble EL, Jeronimo J.
Prev Med. 2018 Oct 17;118:81-91. doi: 10.1016/j.ypmed.2018.10.006
Cremer ML, Conzuelo-Rodriguez G, Cherniak W, Randall T .Ablative Therapies for Cervical Intraepithelial Neoplasia in Low-Resource Settings: Findings and Key Questions.
J Glob Oncol. 2018 Oct;(4):1-10. doi: 10.1200/JGO.18.00093.
Randall TC, Chuang L, Orang'o E, Rosen B, Uwinkindi F, Rebbeck T, Trimble EL.
Gynecol Oncol Rep. 2017 Jun 24;21:109-113. doi: 10.1016/j.gore.2017.06.002. eCollection 2017 Aug.