Emily Feig, PhD
Emily Feig, PhD
Instructor in Psychology, Harvard Medical School
Boston, MAPhone: 617-724-7792
About Emily Feig, PhD
My clinical work includes evidence-based therapies including cognitive behavioral therapy, acceptance and commitment therapy, motivational interviewing, and mindfulness-based strategies for managing weight-related concerns, depression, anxiety disorders, and chronic health conditions.
- Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT)
- Eating disorders
- Weight loss
- Weight regain after bariatric surgery
Mass General Psychiatry: Adult Outpatient Psychiatry Services
55 Fruit St.
Wang Ambulatory Care Center
Boston, MA 02114
- PhD, Drexel University
- Fellowship, Massachusetts General Hospital*****
Accepted Insurance Plans
- Aetna Health Inc.
- Beech Street
- Blue Cross Blue Shield - Blue Care 65
- Blue Cross Blue Shield - Indemnity
- Blue Cross Blue Shield - Managed Care
- Blue Cross Blue Shield - Partners Plus
- Cigna Behavioral Health
- Commonwealth Care Alliance
- Great-West Healthcare (formally One Health Plan)
- Health Care Value Management (HCVM)
- Humana/Choice Care PPO
- Maine Community Health Options (MCHO)
- Medicare - ACD
- Medicare ACO - ACD
- Medicare ACO - PBO
- OSW - Connecticut
- OSW - Maine
- OSW - New Hampshire
- OSW - Vermont
- Private Health Care Systems (PHCS)
- Senior Whole Health
- Tufts Health Plan
- United Behavioral Health
- United Behavioral Health - MGH
- Well Sense Pediatrics
Note: This provider may accept more insurance plans than shown; please call the practice to find out if your plan is accepted.
My research focuses on developing and testing interventions to promote health behaviors and well-being, with a particular focus on individuals who have had weight loss surgery. I study the role of emotions in health behavior change, including the use of positive psychology.
Secure online access to your health information whenever you need it. Check appointments, communicate with your provider and pay bills online 24/7.
#1 Research Hospital in America
Mass General is the #1 hospital in New England based on U.S. News & World Report Best Hospitals for 2022-2023.
Reviews: Comments and Ratings