Departments, Centers, & Programs:
Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery
15 Parkman Street
Boston, MA 02114-3117
MGH Dental Group Danvers
104 Endicott St
Danvers, MA 01923-3623
- DDS, McGill University
- MS, McGill University Faculty of Medicine
- Residency, McGill University Hospital
- Residency, Montreal General Hospital
American Board Certifications
- Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery (Archived), American Board of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery
Accepted Insurance Plans
Note: This provider may accept more insurance plans than shown; please call the practice to find out if your plan is accepted.
- Abramson Z, Susarla S, August M, Troulis M, Kaban L. Three-dimensional computed tomographic analysis of airway anatomy in patients with obstructive sleep apnea. J Oral Maxillofac Surg. 2010 Feb;68(2):354-62.
- Bouchard C, Troulis MJ, Kaban LB. Management of obstructive sleep apnea: role of distraction osteogenesis. Oral and maxillofacial surgery clinics of North America. 2009 Nov;21(4):459-75.
- Abukawa H, Phelps M, Jackson P, Smith RM, Vacanti JP, Kaban LB, Troulis MJ. Effect of ibuprofen on osteoblast differentiation of porcine bone marrow-derived progenitor cells. J Oral Maxillofac Surg. 2009 Nov;67(11):2412-7.
- Kaban LB, Bouchard C, Troulis MJ. A protocol for management of temporomandibular joint ankylosis in children. J Oral Maxillofac Surg. 2009 Sep;67(9):1966-78.
- Kaban LB, Seldin EB, Kikinis R, Yeshwant K, Padwa BL, Troulis MJ. Clinical application of curvilinear distraction osteogenesis for correction of mandibular deformities. J Oral Maxillofac Surg. 2009 May;67(5):996-1008.
- Resnick CM, Kaban LB, Troulis MJ. Minimally invasive orthognathic surgery. Facial Plast Surg.2009 Feb;25(1):49-62.