Departments, Centers, & Programs:
Advanced Heart Failure and Transplant Cardiology
55 Fruit Street
Boston, MA 02114-2696
- MD, University of Pennsylvania School of Medicine
- Residency, University of Penn Hospital
- Fellowship, Massachusetts General Hospital
American Board Certifications
- Internal Medicine, American Board of Internal Medicine
- Cardiovascular Disease, American Board of Internal Medicine
- Advance Heart Failure and Transplant Cardiology, American Board of Internal Medicine
Accepted Insurance Plans
Note: This provider may accept more insurance plans than shown; please call the practice to find out if your plan is accepted.
Dr. Zlotoff's research investigates the clinical and biological features of myocarditis (heart inflammation) caused by a class of cancer drugs known as immune checkpoint inhibitors. Current work aims to identify the cardiovascular consequences of these medications and to discover the cellular and molecular basis for such effects. It is hoped that these efforts will provide broader insight into other areas of cardiovascular biology, such as mechanisms of cardiac inflammation, heart failure, and cardiac transplant rejection.