It is very important to be aware of what your child is seeing and hearing in the media. Often, children are aware of much more than we know and seeing and hearing more than we realize.
Departments, Centers, & Programs:
Mass General Child & Adolescent Psychiatry
55 Fruit St.
Yawkey Center for Outpatient Care
Boston, MA 02114
- MD, University of Tennessee College of Medicine
- Residency, New Jersey Medical School GME-UMDNJ
- Residency, New York Presbyterian Hospital
- Fellowship, New York State Psychiatric Institute
American Board Certifications
- Child & Adolescent Psychiatry, American Board of Psychiatry and Neurology
- Psychiatry, American Board of Psychiatry and Neurology
Accepted Insurance Plans
Note: This provider may accept more insurance plans than shown; please call the practice to find out if your plan is accepted.