In this interview, Kerry Reynolds, MD chats with Leeann Burton, MD, a neuromuscular neurologist at Mass General who specializes in patients with neurological immune-related adverse events.
Departments, Centers, & Programs:
Mass General Neurology: Neuromuscular
165 Cambridge St.
Charles River Plaza
Boston, MA 02114
- MD, Harvard Medical School
- Residency, Brigham and Women's Hospital
- Fellowship, Brigham and Women's Hospital
American Board Certifications
- Electrodiagnostic Medicine, American Board of Electrodiagnostic Medicine
- Neurology, American Board of Psychiatry and Neurology
- Neuromuscular Medicine, American Board of Psychiatry and Neurology
Accepted Insurance Plans
Note: This provider may accept more insurance plans than shown; please call the practice to find out if your plan is accepted.