Boston, MAPhone: 617-726-3487
Waltham, MAPhone: 617-726-3487
Revere, MAPhone: 781-485-6000
About Gurneet Khangura, DPM
Dr. Gurneet Khangura provides comprehensive, patient-centered, podiatric medical care through surgical and conservative treatment strategies.
Dr. Khangura has extensive training in Reconstructive Foot Surgery through Case Western Reserve University. She is also an Associate of the American College of Foot and Ankle Surgeons.
Dr. Khangura completed her Bachelor’s of Science degree at University of Saskatchewan and went on to complete her Doctorate of Podiatric Medicine at Kent State University College of Podiatric Medicine.
- Hallux limitus
- Minimally invasive surgery
- Pediatric sports medicine
- Podiatric sports medicine
- Podiatric surgery
- Rheumatoid foot treatment
Foot & Ankle Service: Podiatry
55 Fruit Street
Yawkey Center for Outpatient Care
Boston, MA 02114
Mass General/Newton-Wellesley Foot & Ankle Center
52 Second Ave.
Waltham, MA 02451
Mass General Revere HealthCare Center
300 Ocean Ave.
Revere, MA 02151
- DPM, Kent State University College of Podiatric Medicine
- Residency, St. Vincent Charity Hospital and Health Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
- Aetna Health Inc.
- Beech Street
- Blue Cross Blue Shield - Blue Care 65
- Blue Cross Blue Shield - Indemnity
- Blue Cross Blue Shield - Managed Care
- Blue Cross Blue Shield - Partners Plus
- BMC HealthNet Mass Health MCO/ACO
- Cigna (PAL #'s)
- Commonwealth Care Alliance
- Fallon Community HealthCare
- Great-West Healthcare (formally One Health Plan)
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Plan - ACD
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Plan - PBO
- Health Care Value Management (HCVM)
- Humana/Choice Care PPO
- Maine Community Health Options (MCHO)
- Mass General Brigham Health Plan - ACD
- Mass General Brigham Health Plan - PBO
- Medicare - ACD
- Medicare ACO - ACD
- Medicare ACO - PBO
- OSW - Maine
- OSW - New Hampshire
- OSW - Vermont
- Private Health Care Systems (PHCS)
- Senior Whole Health
- Tufts Health Plan
- United Healthcare (non-HMO) - ACD
- United Healthcare (non-HMO) - PBO
- Well Sense Pediatrics
Note: This provider may accept more insurance plans than shown; please call the practice to find out if your plan is accepted.
Dr. Khangura has research interest in pedal dermatologic pathology.
Secure online access to your health information whenever you need it. Check appointments, communicate with your provider and pay bills online 24/7.
#1 Research Hospital in America
Mass General is the #1 hospital in New England based U.S. News & World Report Best Hospitals for 2022-2023.
Reviews: Comments and Ratings