Departments, Centers, & Programs:
Mass. Eye and Ear
243 Charles St.
Boston, MA 02114
- MD, UMass Memorial Medical School
- Residency, New York Presbyterian Hospital
- Fellowship, Massachusetts Eye and Ear***
- Fellowship, Schepens Eye Research Institute
Accepted Insurance Plans
Note: This provider may accept more insurance plans than shown; please call the practice to find out if your plan is accepted.
Dr. Dohlman is a clinician scientist who specializes in the diagnosis and management of corneal disease. He conducts basic science research investigating the immunoinflammatory mechanisms underlying corneal transplantation rejection and corneal fibrosis/scarring, with an over-arching goal of bringing insights from this work to clinical practice. Dr. Dohlman's clinical research focuses on advancing our understanding of corneal transplantation rejection, ocular surface disease, and corneal opacity in order to identify and develop novel therapeutic strategies for these conditions.
1. Singh RB, Zhu S, Yung A, Dohlman TH, Dana R, Yin J. Efficacy of cyanoacrylate tissue adhesive in the management of corneal thinning and perforation due to microbial keratitis. Ocul Surf. 2020 Aug 19.
2. Singh RB, Yung A, Coco G, Sinha S, Dohlman TH, Yin J, Dana R. Efficacy and retention of silicone punctal plugs for treatment of dry eye in patients with and without ocular graft-versus-host-disease. Ocul Surf. 2020 Jul 29.
3. Sinha S, Singh RB, Dohlman TH, Wang M, Taketani Y, Yin J, Dana R. Prevalence of Persistent Corneal Epithelial Defects in Chronic Ocular Graft-Versus-Host Disease. Am J Ophthalmol. 2020 Jul 25; 218:296-303
4. Taketani Y, Marmalidou A, Dohlman TH, Singh RB, Amouzegar A, Chauhan SK, Chen Y, Dana R. Restoration of Regulatory T-Cell Function in Dry Eye Disease by Antagonizing Substance P/Neurokinin-1 Receptor. Am J Pathol. 2020 Sep; 190(9):1859-1866.
5. Fan NW, Dohlman TH, Foulsham W, McSoley M, Singh RB, Chen Y, Dana R. The role of Th17 immunity in chronic ocular surface disorders. Ocul Surf. 2020 May 26.