Waltham, MAPhone: 781-487-3860
Revere, MAPhone: 781-485-6450
Boston, MAPhone: 617-724-2229
About Maureen French, MD
Maureen French, MD, is a general obstetrician gynecologist at Massachusetts General Hospital. She sees patients for prenatal care at the main campus in Boston and patients for gynecologic care at Mass General West in Waltham and at the Revere Health Center. She has a passion for providing comprehensive healthcare to all patients regardless of age, race, ethnicity, culture, language, gender identity or sexual orientation. Her special interests include contraception and family planning, pregnancy and the postpartum period, management of abnormal uterine bleeding, and gynecologic procedures including colposcopy, hysteroscopy, and laparoscopic surgery.
Dr. French completed her medical education at the Northwestern University Feinberg School of Medicine (2016) and her residency in Obstetrics and Gynecology at the Mount Sinai Icahn School of Medicine (2020), where she received annual awards for medical education and served as Administrative Chief Resident in her final year. She is originally from the Boston area and is excited to have returned home! She enjoys spending her free time with her husband, son, and dog, and getting outside to run, swim, cycle or hike as often as possible.
- Abnormal Pap Smear
- Abnormal Uterine Bleeding
- Breastfeeding medicine
- Family planning
- General obstetrics and gynecology (OB/GYN)
- Gynecologic surgery
- Medical Education
- Ovarian masses/cysts
- Postmenopausal bleeding
- Prenatal Care
- Vaginal birth after cesarean section (VBAC)
Mass General Obstetrics & Gynecology at Mass General Waltham
52 Second Ave.
Waltham, MA 02451
Mass General Revere HealthCare Center
300 Ocean Ave.
Revere, MA 02151
Mass General Obstetrics and Gynecology
55 Fruit St.
Boston, MA 02114
- MD, Northwestern University
- Residency, Mount Sinai Hospital Medical Center
American Board Certifications
- Obstetrics & Gynecology, American Board of Obstetrics and Gynecology
Accepted Insurance Plans
- Aetna Health Inc.
- Beech Street
- Blue Cross Blue Shield - Blue Care 65
- Blue Cross Blue Shield - Indemnity
- Blue Cross Blue Shield - Managed Care
- Blue Cross Blue Shield - Partners Plus
- BMC HealthNet Mass Health MCO/ACO
- Cigna (PAL #'s)
- Commonwealth Care Alliance
- Fallon Community HealthCare
- Great-West Healthcare (formally One Health Plan)
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Plan - ACD
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Plan - PBO
- Health Care Value Management (HCVM)
- Humana/Choice Care PPO
- Maine Community Health Options (MCHO)
- Mass General Brigham Health Plan - ACD
- Mass General Brigham Health Plan - PBO
- Medicare - ACD
- Medicare ACO - ACD
- Medicare ACO - PBO
- OSW - Maine
- OSW - Rhode Island
- OSW - Vermont
- Private Health Care Systems (PHCS)
- Senior Whole Health
- Tufts Health Plan
- United Healthcare (non-HMO) - ACD
- United Healthcare (non-HMO) - PBO
Note: This provider may accept more insurance plans than shown; please call the practice to find out if your plan is accepted.
Secure online access to your health information whenever you need it. Check appointments, communicate with your provider and pay bills online 24/7.
#1 Research Hospital in America
Mass General is the #1 hospital in New England based on U.S. News & World Report Best Hospitals for 2022-2023.
Reviews: Comments and Ratings