Departments, Centers, & Programs:
55 Fruit Street
Yawkey Center for Outpatient Care, Suite 3F
Boston, MA 02114-2696
Newton-Wellesley Ambulatory Care Center
159 Wells Avenue
Newton, MA 02459
MGH Waltham - Orthopaedics
52 Second Ave.
Blue Bldg. 1st Fl. Ste. 1150
Waltham, MA 02451
- MD, Columbia Univ College of Physicians & Surgeon
- MD, Columbia University College of Physicians and Surgeons
- Residency, Mass General Hospital
- Residency, Massachusetts General Hospital
- Fellowship, Orthocarolina Foot and Ankle fellowship
Accepted Insurance Plans
Note: This provider may accept more insurance plans than shown; please call the practice to find out if your plan is accepted.
- Kaiser PB, Riedel MD, Qudsi RA, Watkins I, Kwon JY. Consideration of Medial Anatomical Structures at Risk When Placing Quadricortical Syndesmotic Fixation: A Cadaveric Study. Published in Injury February 2020.
- Riedel MD, Kaiser PB, Kwon JY. What is Too Swollen? Correlation of Soft Tissue Swelling and Timing to Surgery with Acute Wound Complications for Operatively-Treated Lower Extremity Fractures. Foot & Ankle International May 2019.
- Kaiser PB, Livingston K, Miller PE, May C, Mahan S. First Metatarsal and Medial Cuneiform Morphology in Juvenile Hallux Valgus: A Radiographic Review. Foot & Ankle International August 2018.
- Kaiser PB, Riedel MD, Qudsi RA, Ghorbanhoseini M, Kwon JY. Iatrogenic Fracture Gapping During Fixation of Jones Fractures: Anatomic and Mechanical Considerations in a Cadaveric Mod¬¬el. Injury April 2018.
- Kaiser PB, Guss D, DiGiovanni CW. Stress Fractures of the Foot and Ankle in Athletes. Foot & Ankle Orthopaedics 2018.
- Kaiser PB, Briceno J, Kwon JY. Complete Cuboid Dislocation with Associated Lisfranc Injury: A Case Report and Review of the Literature. Journal of Foot and Ankle Surgery March 2019.