In this spotlight, You Wei Lin, MD, discusses his approach to patient care at Mass General, his experience being deployed during COVID-19 and why the willingness to accept challenges at every stage of life is so valuable for a career in medicine.
- MD, Suzhou Medical College
- Residency, Suzhou Municpal Hospital
- Residency, UMass Memorial Medical Center
- Fellowship, Harvard Medical School
- Fellowship, Suzhou Municpal Hospital
American Board Certifications
- Anesthesiology, American Board of Anesthesiology