Brandon Bergman, PhD
Brandon Bergman, PhD
Assistant Professor, Harvard Medical School
About Brandon Bergman, PhD
Brandon G. Bergman, Ph.D., is an Assistant Professor of Psychology at Harvard Medical School, Associate Director at the Recovery Research Institute (RRI) in the Center for Addiction Medicine of the Massachusetts General Hospital (MGH), and a licensed clinical psychologist. He completed his Ph.D. in Clinical Psychology at Nova Southeastern University in Fort Lauderdale, Florida, and his psychology internship and addiction psychology postdoctoral fellowship at the Massachusetts General Hospital and Harvard Medical School. Dr. Bergman’s research targets the intersection between professional-clinical and freely accessible, community-based services for individuals with substance use disorder focusing on, but not limited to, those in the life stage of emerging adulthood (i.e., ages 18-29). Dr. Bergman’s primary line of research, funded by a career development award from the National Institute on Alcohol Abuse and Alcoholism (K23AA025707), examines the nature and utility of participation in online, digital recovery support services, as well as the use of social network site data to elucidate social-recovery processes.
- Fellowship, Massachusetts General Hospital*****
Accepted Insurance Plans
- Aetna Health Inc.
- Beech Street
- Blue Cross Blue Shield - Blue Care 65
- Blue Cross Blue Shield - Indemnity
- Blue Cross Blue Shield - Managed Care
- Blue Cross Blue Shield - Partners Plus
- BMC HealthNet Mass Health MCO/ACO
- Cigna (PAL #'s)
- Cigna Behavioral Health
- Commonwealth Care Alliance
- Great-West Healthcare (formally One Health Plan)
- Health Care Value Management (HCVM)
- Humana/Choice Care PPO
- Mass General Brigham Health Plan - PBO
- Medicare - ACD
- Medicare ACO - ACD
- Medicare ACO - PBO
- OSW - Maine
- Private Health Care Systems (PHCS)
- Railroad Medicare
- Railroad Medicare - ACD
- Senior Whole Health
- Tufts Health Plan
- United Behavioral Health
- United Behavioral Health - MGH
- United Healthcare (non-HMO) - ACD
- United Healthcare (non-HMO) - PBO
Note: This provider may accept more insurance plans than shown; please call the practice to find out if your plan is accepted.
Secure online access to your health information whenever you need it. Check appointments, communicate with your provider and pay bills online 24/7.
#1 Research Hospital in America
Mass General is the #1 hospital in New England based on U.S. News & World Report Best Hospitals for 2022-2023.
Reviews: Comments and Ratings